Roof replacement is a huge investment, and unlike buying a car, you can’t just trade it in if things go wrong. That’s why you need an Atlanta residential roofing contractor you can trust to make repairs or complete a roof replacement that will stand the test of time. Here at AquaGuard Roofing Solutions, we’re known for providing quality, reliable services to homeowners throughout the area. Whether it’s a leak in your basement or leak in your roof, we’ve got you covered. Call us today for roof replacement and repair in Marietta, Rome, and across Northern Georgia.
Our Residential Roofing Services
At AquaGuard Roofing Solutions, we’re committed to providing a wide range of services that ensure homeowners in the area have everything they need to make their home feel safe and secure. That’s why in addition to foundation repair, concrete leveling, waterproofing, and gutter installation services, we’ve added residential roofing services to our repertoire.
Our Atlanta residential roofing contractors provide the following services:
- Roof repair, including leak repair and hail damage repair
- Missing and damaged shingles replacement
- Resealing worn sealant
- Wood rot repair
- Roof patching
- Structural repair
- Roof replacement
- Asphalt shingle roof installation
Residential Roof Repair
After years of serving the area with foundation repair and gutter installation services, we’ve experienced first hand the devastation a damaged roof can cause below. With the launch of AquaGuard Roofing Solutions, it’s our goal to make sure a leaky roof doesn’t wreak havoc on the rest of your home. Our residential roofers are experienced with a wide range of repairs—from hail damage to worn sealant to missing shingles and everything in between.
If your roof has reached the end of it’s manufactured life expectancy, or your roof has undergone severe damage, it may be more cost-effective to replace your roof than to repair it. If you’re not sure which option is right for you, our residential roof contractors are happy to provide you with a free inspection and no-obligation estimate.
Installing a New Residential Roof
Building a new home or adding a new room to your existing home? Ensure that your new residential roof is installed correctly the first time—call the experts roofing contractors at AquaGuard!
When Should I Replace My Roof?
Residential asphalt roof shingles and flashing components will typically last anywhere from 20–25 years depending on the material used, the quality of the original installation process, and factors like weather and storm events. With all things considered, there are a few basic questions you should ask yourself regarding your existing roof’s condition before deciding to repair or replace it.
- How old is my roof? Has your roof outlived the manufactured water shedding life expectancy? Or has your roof undergone excessive damage in a shorter amount of time due to water damage, lack of proper ventilation, algae growth, tree debris buildup, or rodent damage? If so, it most likely is time for a professional roof inspection.
- Does my roof need repairs or to be replaced? Certain roof issues may not require a full replacement. A licensed roofing contractor can help you decide if repairs or a full replacement is best for your specific circumstances.
- What materials should I use to replace my roof? Asphalt shingles are most commonly used for residential roof replacement as it is the most cost-effective material for new installations or repairs.
- Will I need a financing plan to replace my roof? By figuring out how much you can afford to pay each month toward your roof replacement (or if you can pay outright), you set yourself up for success when talking to a contractor about financing options.
Choosing the Right Residential Roofing Company for Your Project
After you’ve asked yourself these basic questions and started researching contractors for your project, make sure you’re choosing the best residential roofing contractor possible for your project. Here are a few basic questions the contractor(s) you’re considering should be able to answer easily.
- What is your company’s legal name and address? A roofing company whose name cannot be found online or that has no physical address should raise a red flag.
- Do you have the necessary licensing, permits, and insurance to complete this project? This question should obviously yield a “yes” from the contractor you’re interviewing. While they may not have copies of their licensing or permits on their person the day of an inspection, they should be able to get that information to you expeditiously.
- Do you have references from other homeowners? The best way to find out what quality of work a company will complete is by checking their references. For example, our average rating usually sits between 4.2-4.6 stars on Google, so our customers trust our work and hold us to a high standard.
- Do you offer a warranty for roof repairs or replacements? Most roof repair companies will offer warranties for their services. This can be crucial to your investment because issues related to a poor installation process can pop up in as little as a few months after your project wraps up. If problems do emerge, you need to know you chose a contractor who will stand behind their work and fix any mistakes.
Call AquaGuard’s Residential Roofing Contractors Today!
AquaGuard was built on the foundation of integrity, trust, quality workmanship, and exceptional customer service, and those values remain the cornerstones of our operations today. Call our office and schedule your free roofing inspection today to learn how we can assist you in resolving your roofing issues and restore your peace of mind!